Biolase (BIOL) Announces Pricing of $4.5 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Series H Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock and Warrants
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) ("BIOLASE" or the "Company"), a global leader in dental lasers, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 175,000 units (the "Units"), with each Unit consisting of one share of BIOLASE's Series H Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value
The purchase price for one Unit is
Dividends on the Series H Convertible Preferred Stock will be paid, if and when declared by the Board of Directors, in-kind ("PIK dividends") in additional shares of Series H Convertible Preferred Stock based on the stated value of
The Warrants have a term of two (2) years. Each Warrant will have an exercise price of
Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC and Maxim Group LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering.
The gross proceeds to BIOLASE from the offering, before underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be approximately
A registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-271660) relating to the securities being offered was previously filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Gas (SWX) Provides Update on Centuri
- Weibo (WB) Prices Offering of American Depositary Shares in connection with the Delta Placement of Borrowed ADSs
- Chinese EV maker Zeekr delays U.S. IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Dividend, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!