BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Pauses Enrollment in BCX9930 Clinical Trials
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced that the company has paused enrollment in clinical trials with BCX9930 while the company investigates elevated serum creatinine levels seen in some patients.
During the investigation, the company will not enroll new patients in the REDEEM-1, REDEEM-2 or RENEW clinical trials. Patients currently enrolled in the trials are continuing on study drug at this time.
About BioCryst Pharmaceuticals BioCryst Pharmaceuticals discovers novel, oral, small-molecule medicines that treat rare diseases in which significant unmet medical needs exist and an enzyme plays a key role in the biological pathway of the disease. Oral, once-daily ORLADEYO® (berotralstat) is approved in the United States, the European Union, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. BioCryst has several ongoing development programs including BCX9930, an oral Factor D inhibitor for the treatment of complement-mediated diseases, BCX9250, an ALK-2 inhibitor for the treatment of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, and galidesivir, a potential treatment for Marburg virus disease and Yellow Fever. RAPIVAB® (peramivir injection) has received regulatory approval in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, Taiwan and Korea. Post-marketing commitments for RAPIVAB are ongoing. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.biocryst.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c ; Offers Guidance
- Societal CDMO (SCTL) Acquired by CoreRx for $1.10/sh Cash
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT) Announces Pricing of $150 Mln Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!