BigCommerce (BIGC) Announces Termination of Key Management
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On August 9, 2022, the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of BigCommerce (NASDAQ: BIGC), following deliberation and peer review with Radford/Aon, its external compensation consultant, approved the entry into severance letter agreements (the “Letters”) with senior executives, including our current named executive officers, Brent Bellm, Chief Executive Officer, Robert Alvarez, Chief Financial Officer, Russell Klein, Chief Commercial Officer, Robert Kaloustian, Chief Services Officer, and Brian Dhatt, Chief Technology Officer (collectively, the “Executives”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fannie Mae (FNMA) Appoints Priscilla Almodovar as CEO
- Xos, Inc (XOS) Delivers 13 Battery-Electric Stepvans to FedEx Ground Operators in Q3 2022
- Match Group (MTCH) Appoints Linda Kim as COO of Hyperconnect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!