Big Lots (BIG) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Big Lots (BIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- UPDATE: IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA) Reports First Patient Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of MAT2A Inhibitor IDE397 Evaluating MTAP-Deletion Solid Tumors