Baxter (BAX) Declares $0.245 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baxter (NYSE: BAX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.245 per share, or $0.98 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Baxter (BAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- The Portability of Aquadex SmartFlow® from CHF Solutions Could Mean More Critically-Ill Patients Have Access to Life-Saving Ultrafiltration Therapy
- Trane, Inc. (TT) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!