Bausch Health (BHC) To Reduce Debt By $100 Million Using Cash Generated From Operations
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) ("Bausch Health" or the "Company") today announced it will reduce debt by $100 million through the redemption of outstanding senior secured notes, using cash generated from operations.
Bausch Health will redeem $100 million aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 7.00% Senior Secured Notes due 2024, CUSIP Nos. 91911K AK8, C94143 AK7 (the "Notes") on May 7, 2021. The Company previously redeemed a total of $200M aggregate principal amount of the Notes in March 2021.
The Company will issue today an irrevocable notice of redemption for the Notes and a copy will be issued to the record holders of such Notes. Nothing contained herein shall constitute a notice of redemption of the Notes. Payment of the redemption price and surrender of the Notes for redemption will be made through the facilities of the Depository Trust Company in accordance with the applicable procedures of the Depository Trust Company. The name and address of the paying agent are as follows: The Bank of New York Mellon; 111 Sanders Creek Parkway, East Syracuse, N.Y. 13057; Attn: Redemption Unit; Tel: 800-254-2826.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bausch + Lomb Announces Statistically Significant Topline Results From The First Phase 3 Trial Of NOV03 (perfluorohexyloctane) In Dry Eye Disease Associated With Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) Launches Daily Probiotic ENVIVE
- AdaptHealth (AHCO) has placed Luke McGee on unpaid leave from his roles as Co-CEO and Director