Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of New York (NYSE: BK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of New York (BK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- BNY Mellon Markets Appoints Laide Majiyagbe Head of Financing and Liquidity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!