Bank of America (BAC) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Growth stocks lift Wall Street out of slowdown worries
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 6, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third Point Confirms Position in The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Calls for Changes
- Musk Says Now Over 3M Teslas (TSLA) Made; Congratulates GigaShanghai on 1M Vehicle
- Highway Holdings (HIHO) Declares $0.15 Special Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!