Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.69, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.5 million.
“Balance was the key to our tremendous success in 2018,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our record-breaking performance is a testament to our consistent execution of disciplined fundamentals across all areas of the Bank. With a low cost and stable deposit base, solid opportunities for loan growth, and our unwavering commitment to relationship banking, we are well-positioned for continued success in 2019."
“Our record results for 2018 were powered by a well-executed strategy for growth combined with staying true to our rigorous lending standards,” said Tani Girton, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “With a 1.31% ROA, tax equivalent net interest margin of 3.9%, a 10.73% ROE and efficiency ratio of 57.3%, we are excited to enter 2019 with great momentum.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- ReTo Eco-Solutions (RETO) announces new iron tailings project in Hainan Province
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Updates FY21 Outlook in Connection With Announcement of the Sale of Its IZOD, Van Heusen, ARROW and Geoffrey Beene Brands
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!