Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48.
"We effectively served our clients and produced strong results for our shareholders in an extraordinary and challenging year,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We have gained actionable insight into the future of our relationship banking model, adapting to customers' increased adoption of technology and leveraging remote work to recruit and retain the best talent."
“Bank of Marin remains true to our disciplined fundamentals of solid credit quality, capital, liquidity and expense management. Our low-cost deposit franchise is a testament to our relationship banking model,” said Tani Girton, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “We enter 2021 confident in our ability to shift into growth mode when we transition to a post-pandemic economy."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Luokung Technology (LKCO) Announces Subsidiary eMapgo's Contract Win for New Generation Traffic Control Network and Smart Highway Demonstration Project
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!