Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48.
"We effectively served our clients and produced strong results for our shareholders in an extraordinary and challenging year,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We have gained actionable insight into the future of our relationship banking model, adapting to customers' increased adoption of technology and leveraging remote work to recruit and retain the best talent."
“Bank of Marin remains true to our disciplined fundamentals of solid credit quality, capital, liquidity and expense management. Our low-cost deposit franchise is a testament to our relationship banking model,” said Tani Girton, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “We enter 2021 confident in our ability to shift into growth mode when we transition to a post-pandemic economy."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- VEON Ltd. (VEON) Announces Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!