Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
"While this has been a difficult year for everyone, Bank of Marin’s disciplined approach to risk management and credit underwriting has enabled us to produce consistently strong financial performance during times of adversity,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to work with customers who need assistance due to the pandemic, but we are confident that we will emerge from this pandemic, along with our customers, well positioned for growth. The benefit of our disciplined approach serves not only the Bank, but also our customers, by keeping leverage low during this trying time."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!