Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41.
"Though the pandemic created sudden and substantial financial hardship for many, our sound underwriting and strong capital and liquidity positions enabled us to efficiently help businesses access resources like the Paycheck Protection Program," said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Our more than 30-year history of consistently strong performance is proof of our ability to navigate through economic downturns and emerge ready to grow along with our customers. We will continue to work together now to ensure they bridge the gap to recovery.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!