Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51.
"We want to extend our sincere best wishes to all those directly fighting the Coronavirus in Northern California and across the country," said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Bank of Marin is focusing its capital, liquidity, financial strength and expertise on the broad-based solutions required to respond to this crisis," Colombo continued. "Thanks to the success of our pandemic response plan and the tireless work of our staff, we are prepared to support our communities as long as they need us.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Exagen (XGN) Elects Frank Stokes to Board of Directors
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives European Commission Approval for Onureg as Frontline Oral Maintenance Therapy for Adults with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!