Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.66, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
“Bank of Marin delivered steady, reliable results throughout 2020, reflecting our sound underwriting and commitment to relationship banking,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our first quarter results in 2021 reinforced that consistency. Our credit quality is strong, and we are poised to grow as the economy reopens and our markets gain momentum.”
“We continued our established tradition of carefully managing expenses in the first quarter, while taking advantage of market opportunities to invest excess cash and reduce high-cost debt,” said Tani Girton, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “With consistent profitability, excellent asset quality and low-cost funding, we are confident in our ability to grow alongside our clients and continue to develop value for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Accenture (ACN) Intends to Acquire Exton Consulting
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!