Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.66, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52.
“Bank of Marin delivered steady, reliable results throughout 2020, reflecting our sound underwriting and commitment to relationship banking,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our first quarter results in 2021 reinforced that consistency. Our credit quality is strong, and we are poised to grow as the economy reopens and our markets gain momentum.”
“We continued our established tradition of carefully managing expenses in the first quarter, while taking advantage of market opportunities to invest excess cash and reduce high-cost debt,” said Tani Girton, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “With consistent profitability, excellent asset quality and low-cost funding, we are confident in our ability to grow alongside our clients and continue to develop value for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Outlook
- P&F Industries (PFIN) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10
- Mogo (MOGO) Reports Q1 Revenues of $11.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!