Ballantyne Strong (BTN) Prices 3.29M Share Common Offering at $2.30/Sh
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE: BTN) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 3,290,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $2.30 per share, for gross proceeds of $7,567,000, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by the Company.
The offering is expected to close on February 8, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
ThinkEquity, a division of Fordham Financial Management, Inc., is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Montrose Environmental (MEG) Announces Proposed 1.75M Share Offering
- ThinkEquity Starts Draganfly Inc. (DPRO) at Buy, Earlier Today
- Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI) Announces Proposed Offering in Connection With Nasdaq Uplisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesThinkEquity, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!