Ball Corp. (BLL) Reports Contract from Air Force Research Laboratory to Continue Second Phase of DARPA Hallmark Program
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ball Aerospace (NYSE: BLL) has been selected to continue work on the Space Evaluation and Analysis Capability (SEAC) testbed for the second phase of the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA) Hallmark program. The Hallmark program is advancing technologies that deliver real-time space-domain awareness informing the command and control and protection of space assets.
As part of the Hallmark program's second phase, Ball will collaborate with a set of independent software development teams and conduct three additional evaluation events in which the company will run mock space operations exercises to evaluate software tool performance. During the first phase of the Hallmark program, Ball completed five successful evaluations of the testbed.
"Our revolutionary open architecture approach brings commercial capabilities and best practices like rapid integration of new services and secure DevOps to the Department of Defense," said Steve Smith, vice president and general manager, Systems Engineering Solutions, Ball Aerospace. "We look forward to continuing the successful demonstration of our enterprise software architecture's capabilities during the second phase of the Hallmark program."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX) to Advance Synthetic Hypericin Development in Psoriasis
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Will Present New SARS-CoV-2 Data from its Immune Medicine Platform at IDWeek 2021
- Neovasc (NVCN) Announces FDA Approval of COSIRA-II Clinical Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!