Ball Corp. (BLL) Announces New U.S. Beverage Can Plant in Nevada
- Wall Street opens higher on earnings cheer
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL) announced today plans to build a new U.S. aluminum beverage packaging plant in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The multi-line plant is scheduled to begin production in late 2022 and is expected to create nearly 180 manufacturing jobs when fully operational.
"Our new North Las Vegas plant is Ball's latest investment to serve accelerating demand for our portfolio of infinitely recyclable aluminum containers," said Kathleen Pitre, president, Ball beverage packaging North & Central America. "The new plant is supported by numerous long-duration contracts for committed volume with our strategic global partners and regional customers and will enable us to serve customer and consumer needs for more sustainable aluminum beverage packaging while furthering our Drive for 10 vision."
Ball plans to invest nearly $290 million in its North Las Vegas facility over multiple years. The plant will supply a range of innovative can sizes to a variety of beverage customers. Infinitely recyclable and economically valuable, aluminum cans, bottles and cups enable a truly circular economy in which materials can be and actually are used again and again. In fact, 75 percent of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today.
Ball chose the North Las Vegas location for its new facility due to its proximity to customer can-filling investments, increasing regional demand, the infrastructure in place, the regional labor base and the cooperation of state and local officials. Join us in leading the sustainability revolution. For more information about job opportunities at Ball's planned North Las Vegas plant or at any other location, visit jobs.ball.com. Apply now and be unstoppable at Ball.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NanoVibronix (NAOV) CEO Provides Business Update
- Amplitech (AMPG) Secures $1.2M in New Orders for Low Noise Amplifier Technology for Defense/Aerospace and Defense/Commercial Customers
- Corteva (CTVA) Appoints Chuck Magro as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!