Babcock & Wilcox (BW) Thermal Segment Secures $15M Contract to Supply Package Boilers for Municipal Project
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) (NYSE: BW) announced today that its B&W Thermal segment will design and supply two package boilers and related equipment for a desalination plant. The contract is valued at more than $15 million.
The high-temperature, high-pressure, natural gas fired boilers will be used to produce steam for a municipal facility serving local residents and businesses.
“We continue to see opportunities for the use of B&W’s advanced technologies in a variety of novel applications and industries, and our package boilers are well-suited for a variety of uses,” said B&W Chief Operating Officer Jimmy Morgan. “B&W is known worldwide for its reliable, high-performance package boilers, which can be used to produce power, steam and heat under demanding conditions.”
Backed by an installed base of more than 5,000 units and 150 years of experience, B&W Thermal's water-tube package and industrial boilers have an established reputation for reliability and proven performance. Engineered to meet unique capacity, space, fuel, emissions, transportation, installation and other requirements, B&W Thermal’s package boilers offer reliable power with low emissions, low auxiliary power requirements, simple operation, low maintenance and can be tailored for a variety of fuel options, including natural gas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Reports Election of William F. Lacey to Board
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Appoints Matt Puckett as Chief Financial Officer
- APi Group Corporation (APG) Announces Goal of Over 13% Adjusted EBITDA Margin by Year-End 2025