BRP Inc. (DOOO) Reports Q4 EPS of Cdn$2.95 on Revenues of Cdn$1.82B; Offers FY22 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BRP Inc. (NASDAQ: DOOO) reported Q4 EPS of Cdn$2.95, versus Cdn$1.32 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at Cdn$1.82 billion, versus Cdn$1.62 billion reported last year.
- Revenues of $1,815.1 million, an increase of $199.2 million compared to FY20 fourth quarter;
- Normalized diluted earnings per share are $1.82, an increase of $0.70 per share, while diluted earnings per share of $2.95, an increase of $1.63 per share when compared to FY20 fourth quarter.
"We are very pleased with our fourth quarter results which ended Fiscal 2021 on a strong note. We reported record results for the year thanks to our team's ability to quickly implement initiatives to mitigate the impact of the pandemic while at the same time positioning the business to take advantage of the surge in consumer demand. Our strong start to the year was accelerated by an influx of new customers to our business. This unprecedented demand level led to a 25% year-over-year retail growth for our powersports products in North America," said José Boisjoli, President and CEO.
"Fiscal 2022 is off to a strong start as well. We are seeing continued strong retail demand across all our product lines. In addition, we are making strategic investments in new products, production capacity and the electrification of our current product portfolio which bodes well for the future. We are well-positioned to deliver another strong year with an anticipated growth of 35% to 48% in diluted Normalized EPS."
"I would like to thank our employees, suppliers and dealers for their agility, dedication and resilience during this past year. Their hard work allowed us to deliver exceptional results in Fiscal 2021. We are excited about the future with many projects in motion, including our investment in electric vehicles," concluded Mr. Boisjoli.
BRP Inc. sees FY2022 EPS of Cdn$7.25-Cdn$8.00.
- The Company is expecting a strong revenue growth ranging from 25% to 30% compared to FY21, with positive contributions from all its product lines;
- Anticipated Normalized diluted earnings per share of $7.25 to $8.00, representing a growth of 35% to 48% compared to FY21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BRP Inc. (DOOO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point View Below Consensus
- Umpqua (UMPQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Equifax (EFX) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus, Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Views Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!