BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BCB Bancorp (NASDAQ: BCBP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
“Our quarterly cash dividend is an important part of building shareholder value, and the Board of Directors is pleased to be able to provide this consistently in spite of the challenges presented by the pandemic. As the country and financial markets continue to recover and the Federal Reserve predicts strong economic growth in the second half of 2021, we believe that the Company is well-positioned to benefit from that growth,” said Thomas Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer. At a stock price of $13.40 per share at the close of the market on April 14, 2021, the current dividend equates to a yield of 4.18% on an annualized basis.
“Additionally, we invite our shareholders to review our first quarter earnings release which will be published on April 21, 2021,” added Coughlin.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BCB Bancorp (BCBP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Miss
- Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Offers FY22 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!