BB&T Corp. (BBT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Dow edges up on retail earnings boost
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- BofA is a 'Patient Bear' Despite Flows Suggesting This is More Than a Bear Market Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BB&T Corp. (BBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Processa Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PCSA) Appoints Khoso Baluch and James Neal to its Board, Appoints Justin Yorke to Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!