B. Riley Financial (RILY) Announces 950K Share Repurchase of Common Stock
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY) (or “the Company”), a diversified provider of financial and business advisory services, announced its Board of Directors has approved the purchase of 950,000 shares of its common stock at $18.25 per share for a total aggregate amount of approximately $17.3 million in a block purchase as part of a privately-negotiated transaction.
In addition, B. Riley Financial’s Chairman and CEO Bryant Riley purchased approximately 221,000 shares of common stock for an aggregate value of approximately $4.0 million, or $18.25 per share.
“We view allocation of capital as critical to our success and something we constantly review,” said Bryant Riley. “We felt that this repurchase of shares was in the best interest of our shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VerifyMe Inc. (VRME) announces Share Repurchase Plan and Changes to Board Compensation Program
- Core & Main(CNM) Announces Secondary Offering and Share Repurchase
- NextNav (NN) Mentioned as Short at Bleecker Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Wunderlich Securities, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!