Azure Power (AZRE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; FY19 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus, FY20 Revenue Guidance Below Consensus
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.17 million.
Fiscal Third Quarter 2019 Period Ended December 31, 2018 Operating Highlights:
- The earnings per share for the three months ended December 31, 2018 was US$ 0.05, as compared to a loss per share of US$ 0.03 for the prior comparable period.
- Operating Megawatts (MW) were 1,169 MW as of December 31, 2018, an increase of 45% over December 31, 2017.
- Operating & Committed Megawatts were 3,059 MW as of December 31, 2018, an increase of 94% over December 31, 2017.
- Revenue for the quarter was INR 2,430.8 million (US$ 34.9 million), an increase of 40% over the quarter ended December 31, 2017.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was INR 1,837.5 million (US$ 26.4 million), an increase of 50% over the quarter ended December 31, 2017.
Azure Power sees FY2019 revenue of $143-151 million, versus the consensus of $140 million.
Azure Power sees FY2019 revenue of $184-192 million, versus the consensus of $202.51 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Azure Power (AZRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Legion Partners Issues Letter to Genesco (GCO) Shareholders Regarding Company’s Misaligned Executive Compensation Structure
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!