Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) received from FDA proposed labeling for AXS-05 product candidate with respect to its NDA for AXS-05 for treatment of major depressive disorder
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM) disclosed:
On June 24, 2022, Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) proposed labeling for the Company’s AXS-05 product candidate with respect to its New Drug Application (the “NDA”) for AXS-05 for the treatment of major depressive disorder. The Company is reviewing the proposed labeling and will reply to the FDA to secure final labeling agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WeTrade Group (WETG) Partners with Jiqing Bio Company to Exclusively Sell Monkeypox Test Kits and Antigen Tests
- PDS Biotechnology (PDSB) Announces Independent Data Monitoring Committee Recommends VERSATILE-002 Trial Continuation without Modifications
- FDA Approves Enhertu for HER2-Low Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!