Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) Prices 3.5M Share Upsized Common Offering at $50/Sh
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX) today announced the pricing of its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $50.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions. The gross proceeds from the offering to Axonics, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be $175 million. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock from Axonics on the same terms and conditions. The offering is expected to close on May 14, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Axonics anticipates using net proceeds from the offering to repay all or a portion of its outstanding indebtedness of $75 million, to support the commercialization of its products throughout the United States and internationally, to conduct related research and development activities and to fund the technological enhancement of its products, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
BofA Securities, Piper Sandler and SVB Leerink are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Baird, Guggenheim Securities, Needham & Company and Truist Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The shares described above are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3, including a base prospectus, which was filed by Axonics with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on May 7, 2020 and became automatically effective upon filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Lower on Reports of SEC Inquiries
- Arrival (ARVL) Announces Effectiveness of Registration Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Needham & Company, S3, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!