Axon (AXON) Announces New Air National Guard Order for TASER Devices
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axon (Nasdaq: AXON), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, announced today that the Air National Guard, the reserve branch of the U.S. Air Force, will renew its TASER device program and deploy roughly 5,000 TASER X26P energy weapons to reserve troops. With this order, the Air National Guard will replace the TASER X26E devices currently in use. This order was received in Q3 2021.
"We are thrilled to see more branches of the U.S. military adopting de-escalation and less-lethal tools, and are excited to work with the Air National Guard as they expand their TASER device program," says Richard Coleman, Axon Federal Senior Vice President and General Manager. "This order by the Air National Guard demonstrates a continued commitment by our armed forces to protect U.S. military personnel with less-lethal technology. We look forward to continuing our support of the U.S. Department of Defense."
The TASER X26P is Axon's smallest and most compact professional series less-lethal energy weapon. With an all-digital platform, the X26P allows for improved precision and analytics, giving the Air National Guard a clear picture on when a TASER device is used in the field.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Orbit (VORB) on Target for Next Launch Window to Open June 29
- Valneva (VALN) Receives Marketing Authorization in Europe for Inactivated Whole-Virus COVID-19 Vaccine VLA2001
- Nissan and Wallbox (WBX) to offer seamless home charging solution for Nissan EV owners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!