Axon (AXON) Announces New Air National Guard Order for TASER Devices
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Axon (Nasdaq: AXON), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, announced today that the Air National Guard, the reserve branch of the U.S. Air Force, will renew its TASER device program and deploy roughly 5,000 TASER X26P energy weapons to reserve troops. With this order, the Air National Guard will replace the TASER X26E devices currently in use. This order was received in Q3 2021.
"We are thrilled to see more branches of the U.S. military adopting de-escalation and less-lethal tools, and are excited to work with the Air National Guard as they expand their TASER device program," says Richard Coleman, Axon Federal Senior Vice President and General Manager. "This order by the Air National Guard demonstrates a continued commitment by our armed forces to protect U.S. military personnel with less-lethal technology. We look forward to continuing our support of the U.S. Department of Defense."
The TASER X26P is Axon's smallest and most compact professional series less-lethal energy weapon. With an all-digital platform, the X26P allows for improved precision and analytics, giving the Air National Guard a clear picture on when a TASER device is used in the field.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) To Roll Out FSD Beta 10.3; Pushes Software to Investor with Poor 'Safety Score'
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC) Will Restate Financial Statements Responding to the SEC Staff Statement for Warrants Issued by Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech SE (BNTX) Submits Data To EMA For Vaccination 5 To <12 Years Age - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!