Axis Capital (AXS) Announces $100M Share Buyback; Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.43
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (NYSE: AXS) today announced the Company's Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the Company's common shares, which may be effected from time to time in open market or privately negotiated transactions through December 31, 2022. The Company intends to repurchase common shares opportunistically, with the timing and amount of the repurchases depending on a variety of factors, including market conditions and corporate and regulatory considerations.
The Company’s Board of Directors also has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per common share, which represents an increase of 2.4%. This is the 18th consecutive year that the Company has increased its common stock dividend. The dividend is payable on January 18, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 30, 2021.
Additionally, the Board declared a dividend of $34.375 per Series E 5.50% Preferred Share (equivalent to $0.34375 per depositary share) which is also payable on January 18, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 30, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argan (AGX) Increases Share Buyback by $25M
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Announces $50M Share Buyback
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!