Avita Medical Limited (RCEL) Lowers FY23 Revenue Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
AVITA Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCEL), a regenerative medicine company leading the development and commercialization of first-in-class devices and autologous cellular therapies for skin restoration, today announced an update to its full year 2023 guidance. This update is a result of slower-than-anticipated progression through the customer’s Value Analysis Committee (VAC) processes, driven by the expanded label applications of its newest indication, full-thickness skin defects.
“Our expanded label for full-thickness skin defects opens up an abundance of exciting applications,” Jim Corbett, Chief Executive Officer of AVITA Medical. “With a wider range of potential uses, more clinicians within the hospital are engaged in the VAC process, leading to longer hospital approval timelines. Although the VAC processes are taking longer than anticipated, we expect that once completed, the process will yield positive approvals and an expanded market opportunity. The broader clinical involvement validates the substantial market opportunity this expanded label represents, which is greater than 10 times the size of the burn market.”
As a result of these dynamics, the Company is revising its expected full year 2023 commercial revenue from the previously disclosed range of $51 million to $53 million to a range of approximately $49.5 million to $50.5 million, with lower and upper bounds reflecting growth rates of approximately 45% and 48%, respectively, over the same period in 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Expands Board of Directors with the Appointment of Mary Baglivo
- Seagen (SGEN) Announces FDA Grants Priority Review for sBLA of PADCEV with KEYTRUDA for First-Line Treatment of Advanced Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!