AvidXchange Holdings (AVDX) Files for 22M Share IPO at $21-$23/sh
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AvidXchange Holdings (NASDAQ: AVDX) files for 22,000,000 share IPO at $21-$23 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Technology Acquisition Corp. I (GTACU) Prices 17.5M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- IPO for SPAC Thrive Acquisition Corporation (THAC) Opens at $10.06
- IVERIC bio (ISEE) Files Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!