Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) Announces Proposed 38.236M Share IPO at $16-$18/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAH) today announced that it has launched its initial public offering of 38,236,000 shares of its common stock at an anticipated initial public offering price between $16.00 and $18.00 per share pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
Aveanna also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,735,400 shares of its common stock. Aveanna has applied to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “AVAH.”
Barclays, J.P. Morgan, BMO Capital Markets and Credit Suisse are acting as joint lead book-running managers, and BofA Securities, Deutsche Bank Securities, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets and Truist Securities are acting as book-running managers for the proposed offering. Raymond James, Stephens Inc., Drexel Hamilton and Siebert Williams Shank are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANEB) Prices 3M Share IPO at $7/Sh
- Waterdrop Inc. (WDH) Prices 30M ADS IPO at $12/ADS
- Science 37 to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Barclays, Stephens Inc., S1, IPO, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!