Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Autoliv (NYSE: ALV) reinstated a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Autoliv (ALV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- General Electric (GE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!