Austerlitz Acquisition Corp. (AUS) Prices 60M Upsized IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (NYSE: AUS) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 60,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The Company has granted the underwriters of the offering a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 9,000,000 units at the public offering price. The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) and trade under the ticker symbol “AUS.U” beginning February 26, 2021. Each unit consists of one of the Company’s Class A ordinary shares and one-fourth of one warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder to one of the Company’s Class A ordinary shares at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the NYSE under the symbols "AUS" and "AUS WS”, respectively.
The Sponsor of the Company is Austerlitz Acquisition Sponsor, LP I, an affiliate of Trasimene Capital Management, LLC, led by William P. Foley, II. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Solar Inc. (FTCI) Announces Proposed 18.42M Share IPO Between $18-$20/Sh
- CompoSecure to Become Publicly Traded Company Through Merger With Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp. (DBDR)
- Coca Cola (KO), Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Announce Plans for Initial Public Offering for Bottler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!