Aurora Cannabis (ACB) and MedReleaf Australia Launch IndiMed Tempo 26, Further Strengthening Product Offerings for Medical Cannabis Patients
- S&P 500 ends near flat; utilities drop, focus on rate outlook
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
(NASDAQ: ACB) (TSX: ACB), the Canadian company opening the world to cannabis, and MedReleaf Australia today announced the launch of IndiMed Tempo 26, a range of new higher THC dried cannabis products for qualified patients under the MedReleaf Concession Scheme (MCS). Tempo 26 will add to the portfolio of products available, giving doctors the ability to prescribe from a wider range of options for medical cannabis patients.
"We are proud to further expand the variety of high-quality medical cannabis products that Australian patients can access through the MedReleaf Concession Scheme, and with the addition of Tempo 26, doctors and patients now have more control and choice about their medical cannabis treatment than ever before," says
The MCS was developed by MedReleaf Australia and Aurora to provide high-quality products and enhance patient access to medical cannabis, which is not covered by the
"Through the investment of Aurora and MedReleaf Australia, we have been able to provide heavily discounted products via our MedReleaf Concession Scheme, which widens the choice for prescriptions and significantly improves access for disadvantaged Australian patients struggling with debilitating health conditions," says
Aurora currently holds a 10% ownership stake in MedReleaf Australia, a fully licensed, private company. Together, they provide Australian patients with several innovative, Aurora-branded products, including dried flower, oils, soft gels, and resin cartridges.
For further information about the MCS, doctors and health care professionals can contact
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xcel Energy (XEL) Announces Leadership Changes
- Perma-Pipe International (PPIH) Announces the Appointment of Matthew Lewicki as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) announces Marc Lautenbach has stepped down as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!