Auddia Inc. (AUUD) Prices $3.1 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Auddia Inc. (Nasdaq: AUUD) ("Auddia" or the "Company"), developer of a proprietary AI platform for audio and innovative technologies for podcasts that is reinventing how consumers engage with audio, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with institutional investors to purchase 4,735,000 shares of common stock in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The offering price for each share of common stock will be $0.65.
The gross proceeds to the Company from the registered direct are estimated to be approximately $3.1 million before deducting the placement agent’s fees and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about June 15, 2023, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent and Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. is acting as financial advisor for the offering.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-264227), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 18, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Expands Board of Directors with the Appointment of Mary Baglivo
- Weibo (WB) Prices Offering of American Depositary Shares in connection with the Delta Placement of Borrowed ADSs
- Treasure Global (TGL) Prices $4.0 Million Underwritten Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!