Assertio Therapeutics (ASRT) Prices 35M Share Registered Direct Offering at $0.98/Sh
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Assertio Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASRT) today announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain institutional investors to purchase 35,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $0.98 per share, which is a premium to market based on applicable Nasdaq “minimum price” rules.
Roth Capital Partners acted as the sole placement agent in connection with the offering.
The registered direct offering is expected to close on February 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The gross proceeds to the Company from the registered direct offering are estimated to be approximately $34.3 million before deducting the placement agent’s fees and other estimated offering expenses.
The Company intends to use proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including general working capital.
The securities described above are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-252368), which was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on February 4, 2021. The offering of the shares of common stock will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement that forms a part of the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis (ADXS) Prices $20M Share Registered Direct Offering
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- Eaton Vance New York Municipal Income Trust (EVY) Reports Board Approval of Plan of Liquidation and Termination