Aspen Group, Inc. (ASPU) Reports Departure of CFO Frank J. Cotroneo
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aspen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASPU), an education technology holding company, today announced that Mr. Frank J. Cotroneo, Chief Financial Officer, is leaving the Company on amicable terms for personal reasons. His departure will be effective February 26, 2021.
The Company has commenced an executive search for a new chief financial officer, with the assistance of an executive search firm. In the interim, Mr. Robert Alessi, Chief Accounting Officer, with oversight from Mr. Michael Mathews, Chief Executive Officer, will perform the chief financial officer’s duties. Mr. Alessi will draw upon the depth and breadth of the enhanced financial team that the Company has built.
Mathews stated, "On behalf of the board of directors and the executive team, I want to thank Frank for his hard work and his contribution to Aspen Group. The Company has benefited from Frank building an outstanding finance and accounting team and upgrading the company's financial processes and infrastructure. We wish Frank all the best."
Cotroneo added, "I'm grateful for my time at Aspen Group and the opportunity to work with Mike again. I wish Mike and his team continued success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Announces Positive Results From Phase 1 Study of Ifabotuzumab in Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Allegiant (ALGT) Reports March 2021 Traffic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!