Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.35
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q4 EPS of $7.46, $1.35 better than the analyst estimate of $6.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.48 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!