Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Acquires Ace Commercial Insurance Center
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of
Ace is a specialist insurance broker serving the trucking industry primarily in
"Ace is a well-regarded agency that expands our transportation market expertise in the Southwest," said
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- KFC to Acquire 218 EG Group KFC Restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- R1 RCM (RCM) to acquire Acclara
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!