Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Announces Common 600K Stock Offering
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA) (Artesian) announced today a proposed underwritten public offering of approximately 600,000 shares of its Class A Non-Voting Common Stock. The Company also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from Artesian up to an additional 90,000 shares of Class A Non-Voting Common Stock. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC is acting as sole book-running manager.
Artesian currently intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including its capital investment program and repayment of outstanding indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom (ZM) announces enhancements across its AI-powered customer experience suite and new pricing plans
- AMD (AMD) Showcases Growing Momentum for AMD Powered AI Solutions from the Data Center to PC
- Fiserv (FI) Announces Plan for Executive Leadership Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!