Arrival (ARVL) Announces Effectiveness of Registration Statement
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arrival (formerly Arrival Group) (the “Company”; Ordinary Shares - NASDAQ: ARVL; CUSIP No. L0423Q 108; Warrants - NASDAQ: ARVLW; CUSIP No. L0423Q 116), the global company creating electric vehicles (“EVs”) with its game-changing technologies, has today announced that its registration statement on Form F-1 was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on June 17, 2021. Such declaration does not imply that the SEC has approved or opined on the merits of the offering.
The registration statement was filed in accordance with contractual arrangements entered into in connection with Arrival’s recently completed business combination with CIIG Merger Corp. (“CIIG”) which closed on March 24, 2021. The registration statement registers for resale certain ordinary shares issued in connection with the business combination as well as ordinary shares issuable upon the exercise of warrants assumed by Arrival in connection with the business combination.
Only the shareholders named in the registration statement may use the related prospectus to resell their ordinary shares and any ordinary shares that may be issued to them upon exercise of certain warrants. The registration statement also registers the issuance of ordinary shares by the Company upon exercise of warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI) Announces 20M Share Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Live Ventures (LIVE) Denies All SEC Allegations and Will Vigorously Defend Itself in Court
- NexTier Oilfield Solutions (NEX) Acquires Alamo Pressure Pumping for $268M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!