Arhaus, Inc (ARHS) Files for up to $100M IPO
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arhaus, Inc (NASDAQ: ARHS) files for up to $100,000,000 IPO.
The company describes itself as: "Arhaus is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand and omni-channel retailer of premium home furnishings. We offer a differentiated direct-to-consumer approach to furniture and décor, through which we sell artisan-quality products that embody our emphasis on livable luxury. Our products, designed to be used and enjoyed throughout the home, are sourced directly from factories and suppliers with no wholesale or dealer markup, allowing us to offer an exclusive assortment with an attractive value. We are a national omni-channel retailer with 75 Showrooms, including three Outlet stores, across 27 states and compete in the attractive premium home furnishings market, which we believe is the portion of the market with higher than industry average merchandise price points and quality."
BofA Securities and Jefferies will serve as lead underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) IPO Opens Flat
- CAE (CAE) to acquire Sabre's (SABR) AirCentre airline operations portfolio for $392.5 million
- Hertz Partners with Uber (UBER) to Add Up to 50,000 Teslas (TSLA) to Uber Network by 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!