Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ares Commercial Real Estate (NYSE: ACRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
“We ended the year in a position of strength with our highest quarterly Distributable Earnings in 2020, an attractive balance sheet, consistent interest collections and no credit related losses,” said Bryan Donohoe, Chief Executive Officer of ACRE. “Based on our strong outlook for 2021 Distributable Earnings, we declared our regular first quarter dividend of $0.33 per share as well as a supplemental quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share. This supplemental quarterly dividend reflects a portion of the earnings benefit that we expect to generate from LIBOR floors on our loans and the related interest rate protection we put in place on our liabilities. We expect this earnings benefit and the supplemental dividends to remain in place throughout 2021 and we plan to retain excess earnings to make new investments. As we have for the past four years, we believe that our Distributable Earnings will meet or exceed our dividends, including the supplemental dividends, for 2021.”
“Our financing structure has been a source of strength throughout 2020 and we recently took additional steps to further reduce our funding costs,” said Tae-Sik Yoon, Chief Financial Officer of ACRE. “In January, we closed a $667 million CRE CLO that reduced our weighted average funding costs, increased our share of non-recourse financing to 67% of total aggregate amounts outstanding and enabled us to invest in new loans to grow our balance sheet.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Organigram Holdings (OGI) Reports Q2 Net Revenues of $14.643M
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Adds $2.4 Billion in Annualized Revenue with Addition of The Suburban Collection, a Major Platform in Key North Central Region
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!