Arena Pharma (ARNA) to Present Data from the Phase 2b ADVISE Trial - Late-Breaker at Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis Conference
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) today announced that data from the Phase 2b ADVISE trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of etrasimod, a highly selective, once-daily, oral sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) receptor modulator, in participants with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD), will be presented at the Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) 2020 Virtual Conference.
"I am pleased to present the topline results from the ADVISE Phase 2 trial which support the rationale for etrasimod as a potential oral, once-daily therapy with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of atopic dermatitis. I look forward to seeing the advancement of etrasimod to the next phase of clinical development," stated Robert Bissonnette, MD, FRCPC, Founder and CEO, Innovaderm Research. "There is a significant unmet clinical need for the development of novel oral therapeutic options for atopic dermatitis patients."
Title: Results from ADVISE: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 study of etrasimod, an oral, selective, sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor modulator, in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitisPresenter: Dr. Robert Bissonnette Authors: Jonathan Silverberg, Robert Bissonnette, Leon Kircik, Dedee Murrell, Andrew Selfridge, Gurpreet Ahluwalia, Kris Liu, Emma Guttman-YasskyDate/Time: 8:50 – 8:57 AM ET, Monday, December 14, 2020Session: Late-Breaking Research Session
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qiagen (QGEN) reaffirms effectiveness of its SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests in light of the new coronavirus variant B.1.1.529
- FDA posts briefing documents on Merck (MRK) /Ridgeback antiviral molnupiravir
- WHO designates COVID variant found in South Africa as "of concern"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!