Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Stocks slump as Snap cracks rally, Lagarde lifts euro
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Margin Call Alert: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Falling Below $400 Would Force Elon Musk to Sell 13 Million Shares of EV Maker to Fund Twitter (TWTR) Deal - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Wall Street Positive on Broadcom's (AVGO) Potential $60 Billion Deal for VMWare (VMW)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Announces $20M Share Buyback, Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend, Reports Q1 Results
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Exchange Bank (EXSR) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!