Arco Platform Ltd. (ARCE) Reports Q3 Adjusted Net Loss of R$ (12.0)M
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2021 4:27 PM EST)
Arco Platform Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARCE) reported Q3 adjusted net loss of R$ (12.0)M. Revenue for the quarter came in at R$183.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arco Platform Ltd. (ARCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 51c; Subs Fall Short
- UPDATE: Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Announces CFO Transition
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!