Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) Announces its FUV Now Eligible For $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of affordable, practical, and joyful pure electric vehicles for everyday commuters and fleets, today announced that the Arcimoto FUV now qualifies for the $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward. The discount will be instantly applied at the time of purchase with no additional paperwork necessary.
“Affordability for all is fundamental to our mission to catalyze the shift to sustainable transportation,” said Mark Frohnmayer, Arcimoto Founder and CEO. “Of all fifty states, California leads the nation in Arcimoto preorders, which now total more than 4,800. We applaud the Golden State for leading the charge to make ultra-efficient EVs more accessible for everyone.”
The California Clean Fuel Reward is a statewide electric vehicle time-of-sale incentive program funded through the California Air Resource Board’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard. The program is administered by Southern California Edison Company on behalf of all participating Electric Distribution Utilities. The California Clean Fuel Reward is available to anyone who resides in California and purchases a new FUV from Arcimoto.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuverra Environmental (NES) Announces Appointment of Patrick L. Bond as Chief Executive Officer
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Reports Acquisition of Veterans Evaluation Services Inc. for $1.4B
- Anthem (ANTM) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook