Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Announces 7M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: ABR) announced today that it plans to make a public offering of 7,000,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,050,000 shares of its common stock.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments relating to its business and for general corporate purposes. The Company also intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from this offering to purchase (i) 350,000 shares of its common stock from its Chief Executive Officer, Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC and/or estate planning family vehicles established by its Chief Executive Officer (or 402,500 shares of its common stock if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase additional shares in full), (ii) 150,000 shares of its common stock from its Chief Financial Officer, (iii) 100,000 shares of its common stock from its Executive Vice President, Treasury and Servicing and (iv) 200,000 shares of its common stock from its Executive Vice President, Structured Securitization, at the same price the underwriters will purchase the shares in this offering.
J.P. Morgan, JMP Securities and Raymond James are joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering will be made pursuant to an effective automatic shelf registration statement, previously filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Annonuces Laurie R. Beyer to Board
- Maxeon (MAXN) Announces $125M Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!