Aprea Therapeutics (APRE) Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Receives FDA Orphan Status
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aprea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: APRE) treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, eprenetapopt, received FDA orphan status.
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Sponsor:||Aprea Therapeutics, Inc.|
535 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
*Exclusivity Protected Indications are shown for approvals from Jan. 1, 2013, to the present.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lilly (LLY) requests revocation of EUA for bamlanivimab alone to complete transition to bamlanivimab and etesevimab together for treatment of COVID-19 in the U.S.
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
- Neovasc (NVCN) announced that Tiara Transapical system will be unable to receive European CE mark under current Medical Device Directive regulations