Applied Therapeutics Inc. (APLT) Prices 3M Share Common Offering at $23/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: APLT) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, at a price to the public of $23.00 per share. The gross proceeds to the Company from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be $69 million. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 450,000 additional shares of its common stock at the price to the public, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering, together with its existing cash, to advance clinical and preclinical development of its product candidates, prepare for commercialization and other general corporate purposes.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Cowen and UBS Investment Bank are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Baird is acting as lead manager for the offering. The offering is expected to close on February 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering is being made only by means of a previously filed effective registration statement (including a base prospectus) and a preliminary prospectus supplement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Solar Inc. (FTCI) Announces Proposed 18.42M Share IPO Between $18-$20/Sh
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts SEMrush Holdings, Inc (SEMR) at Neutral
- EQRx Appoints Jami Rubin as Chief Financial Officer and Kent Rogers as Chief Customer Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs, Robert W Baird, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!