AppLovin Corp. (APP) Prices 25M Share IPO at $80/Sh
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AppLovin Corporation (NASDAQ: APP), a global technology platform that provides developers a unified set of tools to grow their business, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 25,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price of $80.00 per share. AppLovin is offering 22,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock and KKR Denali Holdings L.P. is offering 2,500,000 shares of Class A common stock. In connection with the offering, the underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,750,000 shares from KKR Denali Holdings L.P. AppLovin will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by KKR Denali Holdings L.P. AppLovin’s Class A common stock is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 15, 2021 under the symbol “APP” and the offering is expected to close on April 19, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
A registration statement relating to the sale of these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 14, 2021. Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, KKR Capital Markets, LLC, BofA Securities and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Credit Suisse and UBS Investment Bank are acting as additional book-running managers for the offering. Blaylock Van, LLC, Guzman & Company, LionTree Advisors, LUMA Securities, Oppenheimer & Co., R. Seelaus & Co., LLC, The Raine Group, Roberts & Ryan, Stifel, Truist Securities, and William Blair are acting as co-managers for the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jessica Alba's The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Prices 25.807M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Fastly (FSLY) Crashes 20% on Wider Loss, CFO Departure, and Weak Guidance, 'Growth is Slowing Very Fastly' Says Analyst After Slashing PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!